Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Printable Materials for Back to School

I can't believe summer is almost over! Beginning next week, I will need to stop relaxing and start getting in my back to school mode, planning, cutting, decorating, cleaning, unpacking... fun, fun, fun! (Am I hearing sarcastic boo-hoos from those who work year-round?)
LessonPix has added many new materials to help with this year's lessons with more on the way. Here are a few of the new additions:


Each of the links above go to an article with free samples of each new material.  With a LessonPix membership, you can create all of these and many more with the clip art or photos that you want. Here are a couple for you to see at a glance. Click on the picture for a pdf file of the material.



So now I must finish (or at least start) all of the things I had planned to accomplish during my summer vacation. I think I can, I think I can... And then I can get things ready for the school year, including making writing sheets and visuals for establishing new rules. 

- Enjoy!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment